USAGE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED ON www.temporesearch.com
- Tempo Research Group collects personal information from you when you:
- Register to use the Site: If you register to use the Site, Tempo Research Group collects personal information such as your name, company name, username and e-mail address.
- Place an order: If you place an order, Tempo Research Group will also collect further information, including your telephone number and your address.
- Sign up to an e-alert: If you sign up to an e-alert service, Tempo Research Group collects personal information such as your name, company name, country of residence and the topics in which you are interested.
- Contact Tempo Research Group: If you contact Tempo Research Group via the Site, for example to request a speaker or for any other reason, Tempo Research Group collects personal information such as your name, company name and contact details as well as any other personal information you disclose in your message to us.
- Tempo Research Group uses the personal information it collects:
- To personalize the service you receive so that the Site recognizes you on subsequent visits and to send you marketing information on new products, research and special promotional offers.
- To process your order; and
- To respond to your queries.
DISCLOSURE OR SHARING OF INFORMATION
Tempo Research Group does not sell or rent your personal information. Tempo Research Group may, however, give information about you to the following, for the express purposes set out below; if you register to use the Site:
- to Tempo Research Group’s employees and agents who may be operating outside the geographical coverage of Tempo Research Group for them to administer any accounts or services provided to you through the Site; if you place an order;
- to Tempo Research Group’s employees and agents for them to provide support services in connection with the Site, for example delivery services;
If Tempo Research Group does give your information to the third parties set out above, Tempo Research Group will always require they adhere to the same security procedures that Tempo Research Group follows itself.